To every thing there is a season, and a time for every purpose under the heaven.


Saturday, June 25, 2011

Puppy Love

We've been taking care of our neighbors' animals while they're away on vacation. There are 2 guinea pigs, 1 cat, and 2 dogs, a veritable zoo! The dogs are a momma and her puppy and they're foster pets - my neighbor volunteers with a local rescue organization. This adorable little furball named Zeke is up for adoption. If you live in or near Augusta, GA, let me know and I can set you up! As you can see, he's great with kids!

Look at that face! You know you want him!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I am now following you back:)

malia said...

Hello, I'm your newest follower from The Totally Tuesday Blog Hop! I'd love for you to consider following me back.

LOVE that photo of your daughter and the dog... no words necessary!
xo Malia

http://www.yesterdayontuesday.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...