To every thing there is a season, and a time for every purpose under the heaven.


Monday, June 27, 2011

Knot So Hard Flip Flops

In some of my internet surfing recently, I turned up a tutorial for these flip-flops at The Mother Huddle. My munchkin loves wearing flip-flops, and I love how cheap they are since they are trashed by the end of the season. What we don't like are the blisters those rubber straps make between her toes. The solution is to cut off those rubber straps and put some cute fabric in their place. It's ridiculously easy! I think I might have to make myself some, too!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love these! We are going to have to make some! Visiting and now following via Totally Tuesday Blog Hop...hop on over to my blog and follow back if you like it! http://mom4realky.blogspot.com

Shabby Chic Mom said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! These are super cute flip flops! I get sore from the plastic in regular flip flops!!!
Funny we're both talked about flip flops today (mine were wine :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...