To every thing there is a season, and a time for every purpose under the heaven.


Monday, July 18, 2011

Probably Not Compliant With Food Safety Regulations...

Things are about to get VERY INTERESTING in the Lowe household. For the next month, this is my kitchen.


Yep, you're looking at two crockpots, a toaster, and a microwave sitting on a counter in my garage. The box on top of the microwave holds some cooking utensils. The rest of my necessities-only cooking paraphernalia is in this small cabinet next to that counter.


The coffee maker is set up in the downstairs powder room.


 And THIS would be my kitchen sink, my garden hose kitchen faucet, and my grill oven.


Can you guess what's happening? If you guessed kitchen renovation, you're right! Everything but the floor is slated for demolition tomorrow! Stay tuned for some before photos, some during photos, and undoubtedly, lots of microwave and grill recipes. It's going to be quite an adventure!

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

I can't wait to see your new kitchen...and in the mean time...at least you have everything super organized. Me, I'd just be eating out everynight...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...