To every thing there is a season, and a time for every purpose under the heaven.


Saturday, July 09, 2011

Displaying Baby Dresses In A Shadow Box


While I was at my parents' house for the fourth of July, I took lots of pictures of their vintage and antique collections. One of the more special things is this framed display of baby dresses that belonged to my grandmother, my mother, and me. I'm an only child, and my mother is an only child. I also have an only daughter, so maybe one day, I'll reframe this with four generations of baby dresses!
My mother's booties, silver spoon, and bracelet

These were mine!




Baby dresses from 1939, 1914, and 1964. Now, you know exactly how old I am! No worries. I'm proud of every year!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

New blog follower! Come follow back and enter my great giveaways!{A $20 Amazon GC Giveaway Ends Tonight}
http://www.peacelovepoop.com

Mommy Minded said...

This is beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...