To every thing there is a season, and a time for every purpose under the heaven.


Saturday, April 02, 2011

Easter Cookies


Easter may still be a few weeks away, but we didn't let that stop us from making Easter cookies today! It was the perfect activity for the morning after a sleepover. I love using this recipe from Alton Brown. The cookies don't spread, and they always turn out perfectly. I mixed up some confectioner's sugar with a small amount of milk and some food coloring for icing.


It freaks me out to hear a 7 and 8-year old talking in emoticons. When they're excited, they say, "OMG!" The letters, that is - Oh, Em, Gee! (For those of you not up on the lingo used in text messaging, it stands for "Oh, My Gosh!" At least, that's what they think.) They don't even text yet! They're just picking it up from the atmosphere, I guess...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...